1. Patients will be sent a covid screening questionnaire the day prior to their appointment. To use when scheduling or confirming appointments as well as upon arrival:
Do you have new onset of any of the following symptoms:
— sore throat
— shortness of breath/breathing difficulties
Do you have new onset of two or more of the following symptoms:
— Runny nose
— Muscle aches
— Loss of Smell or Taste
— Hoarse Voice
— Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea for more than 24 hours
If the patient answers yes to any of the symptoms in question 1 or 2 or more of the symptoms in question 2, refer the individual to Health Links for further assessment and possible testing (204-774-6581). Advise the patient that they will not be penalized for cancelling and can call back to reschedule as soon as they can confirm that they are no longer symptomatic/do not need to self-isolate. If the patient answers no to all of the above questions, then confirm the appointment as scheduled.
2. The following surfaces are disinfected before and after each patient:
– Doorknobs into the treatment room
– Light switches including lamp light switch in treatment room
– POS system
– Desk surface in treatment room
– Chair surface in treatment room
– Water bottle
– Massage table
– Lotion pump
– Massage stool
3. Therapist’s hands will be washed before and after each patient and if the therapist touches anything that has not been disinfected.
4. Upon arrival each patient will be directed to use hand sanitizer.
5. Patients will be encouraged to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their appointment.
6. Therapist will wear a mask while patient in is the office.
7. Patient must wear a mask entering the clinic and during treatment. A mask will be provided if patient does not have one.
8. Dirty laundry will be stored in a hard, washable, sealable, bin, in disposable bag, or in disinfected bag.